Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Much to be THANKFUL for....

One of the things we wanted to do this Thanksgiving weekend was go down to the ranch for a weiner roast. It's been a long time since we had a fire and we enjoyed it thoroughly.
I didn't get any great shots of the kids - seems they are in a 'no picture' mode these days and sneaking up on them is near to impossible! LOL

Hubby is celebrating his birthday tomorrow and being the great procrastinator that I am, I of course left his card till tonight to make. Some would say this is typically 'pammie' style, I just like how it turned out. Now I just have to wait for him to go to bed so I can do the 'birthday banner' and balloons that have become our family birthday tradition. Hopefully I have enough air in me to get those balloons puffed up - this head cold has really zapped me. Would it be wrong to ask him to do it..... lol



4 comments:

RAE said...

Happy Birthday to G! Too bad we missed seeing you guys at BM. We were there Fri-Sun afternoon and then came home for a family dinner.
Love the card you made!

Erica said...

pammie style or not...i love the card!!!!!!!

Bailey said...

Hey Pam...
cool card and happy b-day 2 Gerald! Also, happy thanksgiving!


from bailey

mE said...

Sounds liek so much fuN!!!

And that card...

WOW... Beautiful.... Love it :)

Erin