Sunday, November 16, 2008

In the P[ink]

I couldn't stand it - the card (original on left) was driving me batty - something was off! So I peeled Ms. Snowwoman off and mounted it on pop dots. MUCH BETTER! LOL
Yup.... I did it again! LOL I love using non-traditional colors to make Christmas cards. P[inks] for snowmen ROCK! This is the CTMH November SOTM (stamp of the month) and it is the coolest thing. It reminds me so much of those paperdolls that I used to play with when I was six....a very long time ago.



Colors as shown in picture. I used some MS glitter stuff on the 'snow parts' - it doesn't show very well in the pic but is so pretty in person. I should have pop-dotted that snowman tho' - oh well there is always the next one! :)

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!! Great, fun colors. I love this snowman set, too.

RAE said...

Gorgeous card - love that you used pink!