Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Heart!



I have been challenging myself with the December SOTM (CTMH) tonight.... of course I let Kathi be my scout, get all the great ideas and then create to my hearts content! THANKS KATHI!!! LOL This is my take on her BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS TREE in White on white (I used to quilt before scrapping invaded my life...lol), using of course the HEARTTHROB set. I am pretty happy with the first one but had to salvage the second with some little add-ons (the brads) Tomorrow it's back to the drawing board for some more Christmas cards! OY will it ever be done!

#1 #2

Thanks for poppin' in! I am on a roll - hope you are enjoying it!

4 comments:

Erica said...

ooh, my gosh...that's what the dots are for...for the points of the diamonds....OOOH, i feel stupid! ! those are great

p-inks said...

LOL Erica..... it took me a LONG time to figure it out myself!

Jeanne said...

Wow, these cards are gorgeous! The white hearts are very striking as is the stamping on the side of the second card. I like how take the photo with the ink pads...very clever!

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm sure glad I give you an idea or two so I can take them back!!! I didn't have a clue what to do with the December SOTM. Now I know. Your card is gorgeous!!!