Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Reminded....

I was reminded not so gently today to UPDATE MY BLOG! Hey I lost my camera cord - which equals not being able to upload pictures. Alas the missing item was found on the stairs with a whole bunch of other stuff that doesn't belong there!

I needed to come up with a basic card - QUICK LIKE - for an impromtu gathering. The hostess requested something very simple and this was my offering. The eager participants learned how to, distress using ink and the awesome Edge Distresser as well as 2nd generation stamping and stamp rolling. They were overjoyed with the uber (I can't believe I used that word - I hate it...lol) simplistic card!
.
The picture is kind of dull but is very pretty in real life.

Colors: New England Ivy, Cranberry, Chocolate
Stamps: Say it With Style, Steep & Deep, Beautiful Things (all CTMH)

Just a whacky picture that I took at work last week!

3 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathi Carlson said...

I love this card and may just lift it for a club card. TSF. One more thing, I've tagged you (the raving papercrafter). It's something different and fun. Check it out. Oh, and the cool photo makes me curious as to where you work/what you do.

p-inks said...

Kathi I am an industrial seamstress by trade. I work in a uniform plant (Large laundry facility - like Cintas in the states)