Sunday, November 23, 2008

Too Fast

The weekends just go way too fast! My theory is that one should be able to work really hard for two days a week and have a five day weekend! Chances are that would make for a much more happy world, dontcha think! LOL
Here are a couple of cards I made using Business Builder sets (CTMH) that are available only to consultants - another perk to being on the great CTMH team! These were fun to do and are designed with two specific people in mind! I plan on making a ton more of these for my wonder team!

I had the chance to also get about a dozen or so Christmas cards made using some left over class card kits. What a relief it is to get that done - it's almost time to get them mailed out! Thanks for poppin in!




2 comments:

RAE said...

Cute stamps!I've been slowly working on my xmas cards too. I can't believe its almost time to mail them out!

Erica said...

those are cuteeee!