Sunday, December 21, 2008

bah humbug.....

plain and simple.....someone please point me in the direction of a blog or other site that ISN'T INUNDATED with CHRISTMAS! LOL I am so ready for something new....springy, refreshing, and bright! Don't get me wrong...I like Christmas. What I don't like is unemployment, getting up at 6am while the rest of the family is sleeping snug as bugs in rugs, and heading to work in a place that is so freezing cold that I have to wear a jacket, gloves and sometimes a toque! Where I have to play nice in the sandbox! LOL Am I in a grumpy mood..... perhaps! Am I ready for something sunny and bright....you betcha. So show me where to find card ideas that aren't red, green and gold, where there are new techniques that I might play with. NEW NEW NEW....bring it on!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Hey, I'm with you. In fact, I took a little "Christmas break" on my blog today. Why make one more Christmas card that I'm not going to have time to send?? LOL. Not funny really.

RAE said...

I'm with ya! I like xmas but I get tired of all the "hustle and bustle" and just want things to gety back to normal.