Saturday, December 13, 2008

Key To My Heart Gift Card

This set is so much fun to work with - KEY TO MY HEART paper and stamp set, which as you can see from a few posts below, is the Heart of Winter special to celebrate NATIONAL PAPERCRAFTING MONTH in January.


This is a gift card set, using the criss-cross card template. I created an additional pocket in the card to hold a little card for a personal note from the gifter. With such beautiful papers and stamps as these, you really can't go wrong!

I hope the recipient enjoys her gift and card as much as I had making it for her friend to give her. The only ink I used was Chocolate and Cocoa for distressing the edges and the stamped images.

I am playing again tonight so will hopefully have something new to share with you. Thanks for poppin' by!

Edit: The playing went to the wayside in favor or Round #3 of shopping tonight. I dare say I am *almost* officially done! lol Seeing as I went out tonight I will have more time to play tomorrow....yeehaw!

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

In a word - WOW! I am now officially in need of those stamps and paper. Off to CTMH to place an order . . . Seriously, this is VERY nice.

p-inks said...

LOL Kathi.... I am surprized you don't have it wingin' it's way to you already. I ADORE this set and paper.... I love many but ADORE is a pretty heavy word! LOL

Sonja said...

I "adore" your creations!
I hope shopping hasn't left you too tired to play,lol!

Sincerely,
Sonja

(sorry it's taken me so long to pop over and say 'hi'!)

RAE said...

This looks awesome! Great design and love those colors!