Sunday, January 25, 2009

M*I*C*K*E*Y Mouse

Well ladies I had a fantastic time at my crop yesterday. The gals worked on the LOVE books that I posted a while back and I got to start my DISNEY album with the very first page. I always have a dilemma as to whether or not to include a photo on the front page but this one sort of evolved from the original idea I had in my head.

I did Mickey on my cricut and shaded his face a bit with ink. Most of the page is CTMH product with the exception of the red and black piece which I have no idea where I got it! Michaels probably...lol
The best part of my day however was when I got home from the crop and my hubby had called to say he has a week off. He flew home this morning after a long drive in the middle of the night. Apparently I have a photo-radar ticket coming in the mail - courtesy of hubby! LOL It's good to have him home, better still that he has a job to go back to, when so many people are getting laid off. I continue to pray that he will be blessed with continued work.
Thanks for poppin in. I have another card to post as well - just have to find it in this computer! LOL

1 comment:

RAE said...

Looks good! How nice to have G home for a week.idnest