Friday, January 16, 2009

more chocolate covered cherries

I am a bit disappointed in how this coloring turned out. I can't get the right color on here for anything. So trust me when I say - these cards conjure up the images of chocolate covered cherries in person.

I colored some liquid applique again and did the poofy heart on this card.

It turns out very much lighter than the actual color when heated but still very cool. This particular heart is from the Key to My Heart stamp set - just the perfect size heart for many applications. I won't bore you with all the details...suffice to say I must be on a chocolate covered cherrie binge or at the very least a food craze! LOL

Same card with a few different twists. I actually enjoyed this 'pattern' from Originals alot. It's a great way to get some hardware action happening too. Prepping again this weekend - I all of a sudden have about 9 or 10 people coming for an all day crop next weekend. I have a great ecclectic group of 'addicted' friends so this should be a fun chatty crop. If you don't see me for a few days, I'm lost under the mountain of laundry or the pile of paper and chipboard! LOL
Thanks for poppin by!

2 comments:

RAE said...

Gorgeous card! I like the colors

Mare said...

When you color Liquid Applique do you have to work really, really fast to finish before it dries? How do you apply it to your image? Does it look lighter after you heat it or does it look light even when mixing?

Can you tell, I've never done this before?