Friday, January 9, 2009

.... my sweetie

I miss my hubby who is off working in the great white (and very cold apparently) north. I was doing up some samples for a workshop card and came across a beautiful card made by Lisa Stenz, who was inspired by this card by Kasey Elliot. I immediately whipped out my KEY TO MY HEART SET and the paper from THAT'S AMORE and had my version done in about 15 minutes. I love great ideas that inspire - it makes it so much easier to be creative when you have wonderful artists leading the way! We're doing this Valentine tomorrow at the workshop, but my hubby gets to keep this treasure (and my heart) forever!



My Sweetie and I!



2 comments:

Jeanne said...

LOVE that picture of the two of you! Perfect, and so is that card. You are on a roll woman! Wish I had me some of that mojo!

Have fun with your workshop!

RAE said...

Sweet shot of you 2. That card is gorgeous!