Saturday, January 3, 2009

on a rollllllllllll - That's Amore

Well would you believe I actually got another card done? It's all part of my master plan for 2009! Yes that's right - pammie is going to 'stay on top of things' this year. That means instead of leaving things until the night before she is going to start ....well at least a WEEK AHEAD! LOL

I am having my first workshop of the year next Saturday - January 10th and in preparation for Valentines day we will be doing ....drum roll please.... Valentines Day Cards! This is my first prototype using the amazing "THAT'S AMORE" paper pack from none other than ..... you guessed it CTMH! I absolutely adore the luscious colors of this paper pack... and I will probably use it so much you will be screaming at the screen for something different after a while! I also used one of my new favorite sets (it's only available this month so if you like too..... let me know and I'll tell you how you can earn it FREE) Key to My Heart

The other materials I used were the Originals Card Program (this is an awesome book and I tend to fall back on it ALOT especially when I get 'card block'. I also used my trimmer and a stylus to create the 'ridges' in the base of the card.

One of my highschool friends has the distinction of being this towns 'New Year's 2009 Baby's Grandma' - a first for her so I am off to create something delectible, delightful and darlin' for her new grandbaby! I am so excited for her, her daughter and granddaughter. This is a great family and that babe is going to be one loved lil' gal!

Off to dig into the PINK paper - something I don't get to do that often! Thanks for poppin' by!

7 comments:

Erica said...

aha...that's what you were up to...and it looks fab. those papers/color remind me of chocolate

p-inks said...

I love this paper cause it reminds me of chocolate covered cherries! yummmmmm

Jeanne said...

Go Pammie, go! Lovely and yummy chocolicious looking card. Thanks for sharing.

I hope your goal of staying on top of things works out well for you!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card! So, you like chocolate covered cherries, too? I'll eat a whole box in one sitting and then I don't like 'em so much . . . 'til next time. I admire your commitment to stay on top of things. Not my nature. LOL. That said, you've inspired me to grab my new CTMH catalog and make some choices. Tough to do this catalog cycle. I want it all!

p-inks said...

oh yah I ADORE CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES! My co-worker brought in two boxes of just them and well needless to say she has to hide one box so we didn't scoff them all down in one sitting! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

RAE said...

I love your card - its gorgeous!

Yum...I love choc covered cherries too. The closest I had this xmas season was cadbury raspberry filled chocolate. Not quite as good but a good second choice. I ate the whole bag...didn't share LOL

Mare said...

This is gorgeous!!! I wish I had seen your site before I did my cards for the swap next week! You would have been a HUGE help......

WAIT!!! You were! LOL I did my own version of your version of Lisa Stenz. School this year has just zapped me out of the my groove. Can I recapture it next summer????