Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet and Simple....too

Well I just popped over to Kathi's blog and it seems that she and I are on the same wave length. My card offering tonight is as sweet and simple as her's (maybe not as cute tho....lol)

I've been a busy papercrafting gal these last few nights - not good for getting up in the morning - but am spacing the projects out to make my blog more appealing each day...lol
Sorry the second photo is a bit blurry. I wanted to get in close to the sparkly heart but the camera wasn't liking me much!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very sweet! I like it! Doncha hate it when the camera won't cooperate? Mine is like that more often than I'd like to admit. I like the detail in those stamps!

Kathi Carlson said...

Ah . . . Your card is cuter - hands down!! You actually stamped AND added some sparkle! That's way more ambitious than I've managed lately. Love it!!!