Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Evening folks. I think this is the card that my gal pal Debby was referring to a few posts back. The base is Colonial White, randomed stamped using - I can't think of the name of the set for the life of me - stamp set by CTMH (again too lazy to get up and look...lol. The B & T Paper is Magic Moments, ink distressed with Chocolate. The flower is made using one of the wonderful printed eggs from the FEBRUARY Stamp of the Month set - Easter Eggs. This is a very cool set with a lot of application promise! Flowers being one of them. I stamped and cut out five eggs of my choice and then simply scored them down the center an folded, adding a roll on the edge of a pencil to make it more dimensional. I adhered these with glue dots and finished off the flower with a Window Charm backed with more Magic Moments paper. Add a dimensional tag with stamped quote or saying and you have a really cool card. It is so feminine and pretty!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Is this ever pretty! Thanks for sharing it and the deets on how you created it.

*Ü*

Debby said...

Love this card to Pam, however it is NOT the card I wanted to copy. It was the card Patti and I wanted take. It was on a white base and had a stamp in the corner and I forgot the rest. It was so beautiful and I must copy, copy, copy..... I thinks you get the meaning....

Kathi Carlson said...

Whoa! You were holding some awesome stuff hostage. This card is no exception. I love the random stamped background, and my Easter Eggs stamps have yet to see some ink. Now, I'm inspired. Thank you!