Thursday, February 26, 2009

is this the one?

Here is my offering for today - I think finally that I have the one that my pals wanted.
These cards are so painfully simple I am almost ashamed to share them. I stamped the largest swirl image from the KEY To My HEART set (January Heart of Winter special set) in black. On top of that I added a scored and sanded piece of TULIP cardstock as well as a piece of black. I stamped on the dimensional flowers and voile - a pretty simple (and bright/bold) card. For a bit of shine I also added some *bling* - can you spot it?

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

"Painfully" simple? Right up my alley, my friend, and quite lovely, too!

Jeanne said...

Not sure if these are "the one," but I AM sure they are SO very pretty! Yep, I found the bling...subtle, but effective, I'd say. LOL

Beautifully simple!