Monday, February 23, 2009

This one's for DEBBY

Finally Debby - it's about time and had I had the brainstorm to withhold artwork sooner, you would have been here sooner. Feedback is always welcome! :)

A simple little card to start in a *series* of cards I made using this size format and paper choice.

The stamp is BUTTERFLY WINGS - upcoming March Stamp of the Month as well as the MAGIC MOMENTS level 2 paper pack. Lots of ink distressing and some minimal layering - poof you have a lovely card to share with anyone.
Thanks for poppin' by - I have several others to share but am holding back to have more to share on a daily basis.

Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yea! Well, partial yea, since you are waiting for one more.

What a lovely card...love me some butterflies, so you can't hardly go wrong. But the colors are terrific.

Thanks, Debby! Oh, and Pammie! LOL

Debby said...

Wow, you always inspire me to try new things Pam. As always love your cards.

p-inks said...

Debby I would love to showcase your cards or better still.... START your own BLOG WOMAN!!!!!!!!! lol