Monday, March 9, 2009

11 years ago today......

Eleven years ago I gave birth to the sweetest boy. We celebrated his birthday today and will do so again this weekend when Daddy gets home from the frozen north. This child is so sweet - he has such a tender heart. I look back to that day 11 years ago with joy and remember well our first days together, getting adjusted to being a family of four. He brightens our days with his smile, the twinkle in this big blue eyes and his never ending hugs.
Happy Birthday son.....

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a cutie! I can definitely see that he is his mamma's son!

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!

Debby said...

Happy Birthday Riley!!!! I cant wait to give you a big KISS...

RAE said...

Give Riley belated b-wishes from D & I! Hope he enjoyed his day!