Wednesday, March 4, 2009

losing track.....

Well I think it's about time for another Card offering don't you? I am quickly losing track of what I have posted so forgive me if this is a repeat, I don't think they are tho'.
Very simple offering here..... I don't think to pull out my BIG PINKS at all so this is a major feat for me. LOL I think both cards are very self-explanatory.


Colors are Chocolate, Baby Pink and Tulip. I am loving the Tulip. It reminds me of the ROYAL RED we used to carry some five or more years ago. Nice to see something other than a bright primary red or woody red.

I know this (Below - Left) is definitely the last in my March SOTM series. This is one busy card - too much going on for sure but it's done and some lucky gal will get it from my Scavenger Hunt game on the corp bb's a few weeks ago. It's time to get those cards in the mail to the winners.

A couple of more and that catches me up for the time being. I did the Bunny (Below - Middle) tonight and am happy with the way it turned out. I found this link to Michelle Zindorf's blog on our corporate bb's and I love all the step by step directions she gives for creating her masterpieces. These are truly works of he{art} - be sure to check out her blog. You'll probably see a few of my feeble attempts to recreate her cards with our stamps.


My final card (Above - Right) for the evening is an inspiration from our corp artwork bb's. I really like the asian feel of the card. This stamp set, Aspiration, was one that I didn't think I would use alot of so I have just been playing with it a bit. With a bit more tweeking this card could be awesome I think. I see it with a much more critical eye you know! LOL
Thanks for popping in. It's always a pleasure to share with you...I find so much inspiration from so many places online. I am happy to be have a sizeable craft supply to draw on.... Now just waiting for the *room* to put it all in. LOL
Have a great rest of the week!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow....WOW! Look at all the beauties you've posted! You've definitely been busy. I subscribe to the blog you mentioned and enjoy the thought that maybe, one day, I could try to create some of the beauties she shares...

RAE said...

Great cards! I love the Asian looking card a lot.

Tara Macfarlane said...

Hi Pam! I love these gojus flowers! Did the 2nd one come that way or did you stamp it? Love it love it!You are a beautiful crafter! Love your stuff. I had a wonderful time chit chatting with you last night and hope to craft again with you sometime! Thank you for the very sweet butterfly. My youngest fell in love with the bling! Now I just need to unpack my stuff......ugh. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Sarah said...

I totally LOVE what you did with the Bunny one in the middle! I love that pattern from Originals. I am looking for some Emporium PP card ideas..I hope you don't mind if I CASE this one...with full credit to you of course!