Sunday, March 15, 2009

zindorf technique

A few weeks ago one of my fellow CTMH consultants posted an awesome card on our corp artwork bb, which was inspired by this blog... Freedom In Creating I have been so inspired by all of Michelles tutorials on brayer use, that I have attempted a few cards myself. I can't find my brayer - I have a sneeking suspicion that it is packed away, so I resorted to using sponges only. I think they turned out quite good and look forward to trying these techniques in the future. On her latest blog entry, Michelle spoke about not quite getting her mirror image of the tree in the right place...... go clear Michelle! LOL Anyway here are my efforts. All supplies are Close To My Heart.

Thanks for popping in.

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

WOW! These cards are gorgeous!!!

Sarah said...

I saw this on the BB and thought they were outstanding. WTG!