Thursday, April 2, 2009

it's been a while

You are probably thinking I have fallen off the face of the planet - apparently gravity won't let me! LOL I have been up to my neck in cleaning, paperwork and packing! And you're probably sick of looking at the same ol' post when you pop by..... here's a new view for a while.

We're MOVING! We are excited to have purchased a house....
in a great new neighbourhood. It's been a long time coming and all of us are looking forward to the extra room! Some inside shots of the unfinished goods! More to come

Left is a picture looking from the kitchen area to the living room/dining room. Right is looking from living room into kitchen area. The builder is going to be done by the end of the month and I am so pumped to see the walls painted, floors in and all the finishing complete. Stay tuned for more!
I haven't had alot of chance to scrap or make cards but I do have a few goodies to share soon.
Thanks for sticking with me....

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! Now for the all important question...do you get a new craft room????

Good luck with the packing and moving!

Scraphappy said...

How exciting Pam! Where's the craft room?
Good luck with the move!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the new house! It looks awesome.

Samantha said...

How excitting for you!!! It looks amazing! I love the stone on the front.

Esther Vuong said...

Awesome Pam! You're going to love it. It's a big job but worth it.Congratulations!