Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're out and we're IN

Moving day is done! Finito! All that's left is the crying when the first mortgage payment comes out! LOL Hubby and I had an emotion moment today when we locked up the *old* place for the last time. 15 years ago almost to the day we moved in there and were so excited to own our first home. The kids are so excited - the younger one mostly because there are kids playing street hockey outside and the older one because he has a room dedicated to his passion - gaming! Hubby is itching to get all the boxes OUT of his garage and me? Well suffice to say I am *BONE TIRED*. Between preparing to sell, packing, Regional convention in Calgary last weekend and then moving the day after I returned - I need a LONG nap! There will be plenty of time to sort it all out! In the meantime, stay tuned...... and thanks for poppin' in!

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! What a sense of accomplishment and relief you must feel...in addition to that bone-tiredness. Will you be showing off your new home?

Kathi Carlson said...

I join Jeanne in saying Congratulations! Moving is no fun, and I completely understand the emotional moment. That first house holds a lot of memories. Get that nap!!!

Sonja said...

Glad to hear that you are in! Even though there is still a lot of work ahead, the pace can slow down. We just moved too, so I know. One of the hardests parts was exercizing patience to set up "the new room".
Hope you will have plenty of happy moments in the new home.
Sincerely,
Sonja

mE said...

Pammmmie!

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see layouts of your new home :) *grin*

Hope you love it and have fun setting up your space!!! (I can hook ya up with ink storage when you're ready!!)

Inky Smiles!
E.