Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Triple Treats

These cards are for an upcoming class. I wanted to make it relatively simple as there will be some beginners at the class that I don't want to overwhelm.
. These cards reflect a triple step-up from basic - stamp your focal point and slap it on the card - to let's get a bit more involved but not too much so, cards. I also used one sketch and tweeked it for each card as well as the same color palette, taken from Jeanette's Color Me Monday, a few weeks ago. Tulip, Sweet Leaf and Twilight - all colors that tickle me! I hope you enjoy them....thanks for poppin' in.

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful cards! I love those colors!!

Jeanne said...

Great colors, great cards! Thanks for sharing!

RAE said...

Love the color!

Samantha said...

These are beautiful! Love them all. Lucky ladies taking that class!!!

Erica said...

those are super pretty! i love the color combo

Sheila said...

Love your cards. Really nice, yet simple. And the color combo is great too.