Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Stuff.....

Well folks I am still kickin around. Work has kept me busy and of course the setting up of my workshop which I am so pleased with. I have managed to get a few cards made and two entire layouts which I am more than pleased with. I keep forgetting to take my camera down so will be sure to get some pics to share in the next day or so.


One of the new products that I played with is the FLIP FLAPS (by Close to My Heart of course), you can see them here. Essentially they aid in extending the available picture space on your layout. One of the layouts that I did included several photos of hubbies Jeep in his 4 x 4 days - it was great to be able to include several of those pics without doing layout after layout.


Another new fun thing that I added were the DIMENSIONAL ELEMENTS IN COLOR - Adventure, to one of my layouts. These fun shapes add dimension and co-ordinate wonderfully with the Outback papers in the Summer Catalogue. I absolutely love how fast it was to put together. As I said I will be sure to get some pics soon.

In the meantime here is a little something to entice those coming to my workshop on Saturday! Snicker

1 comment:

RAE said...

Glad to see your scrap room is coming along. I bet you're enjoying your new space!