Sunday, July 19, 2009

's been a while.....

No I haven't fallen off the face of the earth - just plain busy with summer! We're having gorgeous weather in my part of the world. When I want some 'cool' I just head down to my scrappin' room which is almost on the 'icy' side....lol. I popped this together the other night with some of the "KEY TO MY HEART" paper that was part of our Heart of Winter promotion this past winter. I have tons of this paper left which I adore (and secretly hope it will make into the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue) and have to force myself not to hoard. This is also the first time I test drove my Bird Basics stamp set as well....I am loving the results. With a quote stamp from the Endless Friendship set and a little bit of bling this completes my creation. I scooped this great sketch from here and loved the card by Stephanie and wanted to put the 'pammie' touch to it. Thanks for hanging in there with me..... hopefully I can be back sooner with more!

2 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love the bird. Glad to see you "surface" and know you're having a great summer!

Erica said...

awww...that is so pretty! i need to take the bird stamp out today & use it now