Sunday, August 30, 2009

You may think

that I have run off, never to be seen again, however I'm still here creating to my hearts content. I have been busy trying to get my samples done for the upcoming Workshops on the Go series. I am totally excited about these and hope that my friends/customers will get pumped too when they see what they can get out of a kit. The variety of themes that you can use the paper with is astounding as well. I plan on getting LOTS of scrapping done with these new and improved kits.
The new Autumn/Winter catalogue *goes live* on September 1st and since attending our leadership convention at the end of July I have had lots of the new goodies to play with. I am going to tease you with two cards made using one of our new stamp sets Childhood Portrait and one of the new Reflections paper packages Grace!

Starting on Tuesday be sure to check out my website for the entire catalogue, but there is nothing like holding that cattie in your hands and turning each page to discover new and exciting ways to document your memories. Contact me to get your copy today!

Just to give you a smidgeon of what's coming - take a look at this......

I got called away while posting the second card so this is it here...(I tell you there is nothing like a new catalogue to get your motor revving) I am enjoying the exclusive sets that come with the WOTG KIT.... they're not in the catalogue so it's special to work with them.

Colors: Twilight, Barn Red, Bamboo, Chocolate, Cocoa, Honey

3 comments:

Erica said...

don't ya just LOVE that stamp set? great job w/ the card!

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm so glad to see you come to the surface once in a while, particularly when you bring us a card as gorgeous as this one is. There's so much I want in the new catalog, I haven't ordered anything yet. Good to "see" you, friend!

Jenn Embry said...

Very pretty cards. I just love that stamp set.