Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Still here

This one (LEFT) was totally inspired from the Papercrafts *Holiday Cards* book. SIMPLE! White paper and an ink pad couldn't get easier than this and yet it is so beautiful! Stamps are from the Holiday Trinkets set and the Stamp of the Month - Holiday Warmth.


This set is the Ornate Ornaments (RIGHT) and I love love love the stamps in this one. I haven't had much of a chance to play with it yet but love the possibilities. There is definitely a class hiding in there somewhere.....lol

Gotta love a little black dress - this Ms Holiday Cheer Set is SO FUN! You'll be seeing more of her here I am sure!

Close To My Heart has brought out so many new christmas stamps this year that I found it hard to choose between them, resulting of course in the purchase of them all! snicker! Now just to have more time to play with them!

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Love your simple blue ornament card. It's stunning.