Saturday, March 13, 2010

Heartfelt

At the beginning of February a friend passed away from pancreatic cancer.
She had been diagnosed in November and had a scant three months with her family and friends. She had come shopping a few weeks prior to her passing (scrapbook addicts never stop shopping...lol) and she mentioned that "when the doctors told me to get my affairs in order, I am pretty sure they didn't mean my scrapbooks" But that is what she did...she scrapbooked. Her family now have some awesome memories of their mom, daughter, sister that they can enjoy for years to come. This card is one that I made for her family. I hope they know how much she impacted the people around her.

1 comment:

Erica said...

sorry for the loss of your friend...and how amazing she was documenting life still when she knew it was ending...and a lovely card for them