Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Delightful


Hello All..... seems like a while since I posted some original artwork so here goes. The bunny card is based loosely on several cards I've seen on blogs. So thanks to all those inspirations. I rather enjoyed working with a blending pen and some markers on the bunny. I am a self admitted marker dork. I don't like them, seldom use them and when I do am usually less than satisfied with the outcome. Alas this time the coloring turned out pretty nicely if I do say so myself (and considering I hardly get comments I guess I am just talking to myself...lol)
This "Blessed" card was made using the April Stamp of the Month of the same name. I am having some "issues" with this set (sometimes I don't see the beauty until I see someone elses version of it...lol) and was just fiddling around with this card. In the process of making it however I did discover just how awesome the MAYBERRY level 2 paper package is. It has delightfully smallish patterns that are great for cardmaking and yet larger motifs that make you just want to scrapbook some fun spring photos. Either way I am going to be stocking up on my Mayberry stock...lol.
All products used are available through Close to My Heart (unless otherwise noted) - check out my website for more awesome artwork and ideas, by clicking on the shop with me button to your right --->>>

2 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Pam, both your cards are wonderful!! I am not big on coloring, either, but it is growing on me. You did a fantastic job on that bunny. I really like Mayberry, too!! Fanfare is another one that I have used for quite a few cards :) TFS!

EmileeAnn said...

Pam, I'm impressed with your coloring on the bunny too...great job!