Thursday, April 21, 2011

M0M

It's that time again when we think about the upcoming day of the year to celebrate our mom's. Being a mom now I can understand more fully how much time and effort my mom put into making sure my brother, sister and I learned and had the things necessary to our well-being. I think we turned out pretty good :) I hope when my kids are older (and hopefully parents themselves some day) they will consider that my hubby and I did a 'pretty good' job parenting them.

This year I want to celebrate not only my mom with Mother's Day in May, but all my friends, my sister and the women in my life that mean so much to me. I work with an amazing woman, one of the hardest working and genuinely gracious people I have ever met. My sister, who watches out for our Mom (not that Mom needs watching...lol) and cares for her in her way. My friends who continually reach through their busy lives to life me up, laugh with me and encourage me with antidotes of their own life lessons. It has been said that I have a very eclectic group of friends and I would have to agree. I believe each one of them fills a need in my life and for that I am so grateful.
And last but not least the 'gals of the paper-circle' - my Close to My Heart friends. People I would not have met had I not become a consultant 7 (almost 8) years ago. Each inspires me to reach for higher levels of personal and business success.

To each of these precious women in my life - THANK YOU for allowing me to be the woman I am, keeping me grounded while cheering me on to greater highs. I am grateful for you.

2 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing your touching post!

Paige

EmileeAnn said...

Pam, your card is beautiful! Love the flowers.