Sunday, May 29, 2011

*Inspired* by Studio J

You can drag a horse kicking and screaming to water but you can't make him drink.....well at least until he's thirsty! I have pushed Studio J to the back burner for some time now - not really understanding how a 'traditional scrapper' could 'sell out' to digital. As most good things in life, sometimes it takes a while to 'catch on' to the easy peasy things. Don't get me wrong - I am not switching to digital solely. I'm not even sure I'll use it *all that much*. What I do know and have come to grasp is, it most definitely has a place in any creative papercrafts bag 'o tricks.

 I am working on a secret project and need to get some layouts caught up quick - what was my first instinct you ask? Studio J! I love the products that Close To My Heart has to offer and LOVE the fact that with Studio J I can still achieve that same look of quality as if I had put the pages together myself. Over the next few days I will be posting several of my first batch of layouts for MSP (my secret project) - I hope you like them and if you're inspired to try it as well check out the link on the right -->

Memories of Washington, DC Convention 2010

1 comment:

Carla said...

Great layout Pam!! And woohoo - I made your page :-) Glad to get to know you better too!
Love Studio J! Can't wait to see more of your secret project!