Saturday, May 28, 2011

old dogs

I wanted to be a student today and went to lss to find out what was happening for classes. It has been forever and a day since I took a class there and never with the gal who was teaching. I thought it would be a great way to get the juices flowing again. The class subject was 'flower soft' - this fine colored plastic material that you can add as an embellishment on stamped images, photos, pictures etc. It looks especially lovely when you do 'paper toll' with your picture, giving it a very layered dimensional look. We made three cards, one of which is about an inch from falling into the garbage can, it is so hideous.

This card was my particular favorite. We only did the card topper and I put it together with the BELLA CTMH paper when I got home. I think it is a match made in heaven and worth the exhorbidant price they charged for the class.

I'll have to save up for the next class, and in the meantime I will have this lovely card as a reminder of what it's like to be the 'student' and not the teacher.

1 comment: