Sunday, May 22, 2011

you say potatoe, I saw pat-ah-tow

A friend and fellow addicted papercrafter, and I, were scrapping the day away yesterday and she pulled out this adorable card. She used the A Tulip set by Close to My Heart. I had asked her to design a card to teach at an upcoming class, however she was totally unsatisfied with the outcome of her card. I think it's so sweet and cute but she just plain does not like it - something didn't sit right with her.
She left the extra pieces she had stamped with me and I decided to take on the challenge of creating my own version of it. With a little bit of ink for shading and a slightly different set up of the cards this is what I came up with.

Colors: Creme Brulee, Cotton Candy, Juniper, Black, Petal
 I think all of the cards are sweet and springy - I like them alot - how about you? It's all in the perspective I think.

No comments: