Monday, August 1, 2011

August PAPER TRAIL - Anything Goes

Welcome to the August Paper Trail bog hop!  If you arrived here from Terri's blog, My Frame of Mind, you are on the right path. I am delighted to be asked to participate in this hop and hope you will take the time to hop through all these delightful ladies creations. 

In July Close to my Heart consultants from all over the US and Canada came together in Anaheim, California for our annual convention. Beautiful new papers were introduced and I am so excited to share them with you over the next few months.  But for August our artists agreed to an "anything goes" hop since we had so little time to order, receive and use our new products. As my first order of new product is enroute I chose to use a layout from the new Autumn Winter Idea book with a paper line that is carrying over, LUCKY. I find this paper so versatile and love the richness of it. I hope you enjoy my offering and now please hop on over to Mary's blog, The Road to.....

Complete Layout using Bamboo Background, Lucky B&T papers, Pewter brads and hinges and stamp set Enjoy Life, from the LUCKY Workshop on the Go. Ink: Cocoa and Outdoor Denim

A ruffled edge made from B&T paper adds a softness to an otherwise manly looking layout. 

Using a 1/8th pop dot I 'lifted' two of the photos (one on other page) to add additional dimension to the layout
Click on Photo to enlarge for more detail. 

6 comments:

Mare said...

Oh!!! LOVE this!!!! I just LOVE the ruffled paper! Gotta remember to do this next time I create!! Nothing like the inspiration of fellow stampers......ahhhh LOVE it!

Betsy said...

Pam, this layout is gorgeous and I love all your detail!! Lucky is such an awesome paper pack... this is just awesome from every angle!

Stampin n da Hood said...

STANKIN CUTE!
How late were you up?!!! LOL

p-inks said...

Terri I think I finally got it posted about midnight. Actually didn't take me long once I got going. I really like how it turned out...thanks for the challenge.

Karen said...

Love your layout!!

Haley D. said...

Very handsome layout!