Monday, August 1, 2011

NEW IDEA BOOK goes LIVE TODAY

Whhhhheeee August has finally arrived and I can share with you the most exciting thing since sliced bread (well there probably has been a few things in between but you know what I mean.....lol) Check it out - the NEW AUTUMN/WINTER Idea book from Close to My Heart

 You can click on any image in this post to see it larger and in more detail.

1. New Idea Book Is Live: You can view it by clicking on the link below or the catalog image on the left side of my blog. I am thrilled with the inspiration and new products. 
  • Our background and texture paper (patterned paper) is now a heavier weight. In addition to that, it now has a 'zip strip' that is a fun border you can add to your creations!  (They're always thinking at corporate) 
  • Acrylic stamp set prices have dropped too. How many companies do you see LOWERING prices right now?
Here is the link to view the brand new Idea Book.  If you'd like an Idea Book of your own, there are a few ways to get one:
  • Stop by my OPEN HOUSE (TBA in upcoming newsletter) later this month, or by my home if you're in the neighbourshood
  • If you need one sent, I'm happy to send one to you for the price of shipping ($5). The Idea Book is on me!
To order from the new Idea Book, just head to my website and click "Shop Online".

2. There is a great special this month called "Extra, Extra"!: When you spend $55 (before shipping and tax)you qualify for the August Stamp of the Month (Wicked...see below) for $5.50.  When you purchase the SOTM  you get this exclusive  font stamp set (not available any other way) for FREE!

3. August Stamp of the Month: The Stamp of the Month program has been simplified. And, if you spend $55 in a single order (before shipping and tax) you can now get the Stamp of the Month for less than half the price you could before. Here's how the simplified program works:
  • Spend $55 and the Stamp of the Month is yours for only $5.50 ($19.95 value)
  • You can also purchase the set for it's full value of $19.95.
I am really excited about all the positive changes that this new idea book brings! DON'T WAIT TO GET YOUR COPY! CALL or EMAIL ME NOW! 

No comments: