Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sonoma - Paper Trails

Welcome to the SEPTEMBER Paper Trail bog hop! If you arrived here from Lindas blog,  The Paper Taylor,  you are on the right path. We've added a few more ladies to the trail for your viewing pleasure.

Sonoma Level 2 Paper Pack
Remember you can click on the photo to view it in more detail. 
It finally arrived and I've had time to play! As soon as I saw this paper and the October SOTM set I knew I wanted to play in a very Victorian way. These two cards were created using very basic card making patterns, embellished simply with ribbon and pearls, reminding me of how cards perhaps were originally made. I hope you enjoy these - Sonoma is my feature paper pack for October so be sure to check back for more artwork.

THANK YOU for returning to see what my paper trail left...... 

I hope you'll take a minute to pop back over when I get the Sonoma artwork up - until then please hop on over to view Lynne's offering at her blog Fields Finery


6 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

Love your layout! and that card? Wow! You should be doing catalog work for CTMH!

purplemel said...

very nice lo and card tfs

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Gorgeous cards, Pam! :)

Mare said...

Beautiful, Pam!!!! Just beautiful!!! I have alway, always loved your style!!!

Betsy said...

Word. Plus can I say I think I hate you? In a loving CTMH sister kind of way, of course!

Stampin n da Hood said...

worth the wait, indeed!
Beautiful Pam!