Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sing it with me......

She's a scrappin machine a scrappin machine....yah yah yah yah scrappin machineeeeeeeee (sung to 'dancing machine) 


Yesterday was spent in the company of two lovely ladies who inspire me, make me laugh and encourage me to keep on going, keep on scrapping and keep on being the sometimes zany woman I am. We scrapped from mid-morning to mid-evening and I was able to accomplish many goals, prepping for classes and such. I wanted to share with you a smidge of some artwork I worked on a few weeks ago as the scrapping yesterday is for upcoming classes and I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet. I love to scrapbook and spending the day with these ladies reminded me that MY story is important, MY desire to preserve my families memories is  important AND that the relationships we form in the process are important too! 

My wish for you this fall is that YOU will take the time to share and preserve your stories. That YOU will take/MAKE the time to form relationships in the process! That the love of sharing your stories with others will bring YOU JOY, LOVE and a sense of PEACE. I love my scrappin' ladies......my life is enriched through the process of sharing my stories with them. 

1 comment:

Stampin n da Hood said...

wowzer! love the sneak peak and can't wait to see more!