Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Mega Merry Greetings....

This month I am hosting several workshops but this coming Saturday promises to be the busiest of them all. My annual BINGE card making class is going to be MEGA MERRY this year. With four different designs - the gals will make five of each and carry home a bundle of joy to pass on to family and friends. We're all looking forward to this tremendously. 

Card made using "Believe" set, of which I embossed the Santa in Cranberry. The sentiment comes from the Christmas Love set. My cricut set up the beautiful decal shapes and scalloped border. I love my ART PHILOSOPHY Cartridge from Close to My Heart. 

3 comments:

clmk523 said...

Check out my blog for a surprise!
http://scrapsstories.blogspot.com/2011/11/blog-award.html

p-inks said...

ah thanks Connie

Betsy said...

Beautiful!!!