Wednesday, November 30, 2011

***ROXY*** Paper Trail Monthly Hop

 Thanks for Stopping in from Lynne's .... for yet another stellar offering from Close to My Heart and our wonderful, artistic consultants. I hope you enjoy this sweet little journey down the Paper Trail. 


When I  opened the Autumn/Winter Idea book for the first time, the first page it opened to was the ROXY level 2 paper. It was like it was designed or predestined to open there. I fell in love on the spot. In an odd way it reminded me of my aunt, Rosemary - plaid, sturdy and strong, with a splash of a wild side with the zebra stripe. The colors used in this kit are devine to work with, of course the chocolates and black add a stability to the fun and fresh look. Tulip and Cotton Candy add a splash of whimsy and overall this is a great kit to do many many things with. 

On to the artwork now! I've been holding on to this artwork for a long 5 months now, just waiting to post. Those of you who attend my workshops may already have seen this - I hope to be posting some other Roxy things as the month moves on. 
Remember you can click on the photo to see the finer details. 
Roxy Layout - the Paper is almost too beautiful to cover up! 
Close Up of stamped roses and bling! 
Card Box using all of the blingy bling and Ribbon Rosettes
Using the 'scraps' I created these co-ordinating cards for the card box

And finally (well at least for today) a single page layout that will be the front  page for my Me, Myself & I album. Stay tuned for more information on a year long Album Workshop where we'll create layouts that tell the secrets of our hearts - Me, Myself and I

Colors used in all above projects: Cocoa, Tulip, Cotton Candy, Black, Colonial White
I appreciate you taking the time to stop by, and appreciate your comments even more!

Please keep on following the PAPER TRAIL over to ..... TERRI'S "My Frame of Mind"





7 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

love, love, LOVE them all!

Mare said...

LOVE the cards and box! The black is so perfect inside the box!

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Wow, wow, wow - love it all. I am so not worthy to share in this blog hop with you ladies this month.

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Wow, Pam, you've been a busy girl! All of these are terrific!

Linda Taylor said...

Great, great work! Love all the ideas!

Karen said...

Beautiful projects, Pam...especially love the box and cards!

Melinda said...

I am SO coveting your card box and the cards. May I CASE? Love it, love it , love it!