Friday, December 2, 2011

More **ROXY**

  
One of the first things I thought of when I saw the 6 x 6 Quick Pic albums was a cute little mini album, next came the ROXY paper and an old pattern system to pull it all together into a *10 Things I Love about You* album. Using the outstanding (this cartridge really should win an award) Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, to make the tabs and numbers, made this a relatively quick project to create.

For more information or further details on this album, don't hesitate to drop me a email.








4 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

WOWZAAAAH! love that!

Patty said...

Hi--I love this album. Would love to make one for my daughters. Do have kits available?

TheMan said...

Patty I can certainly do up some kits for you....

p-inks said...

Sorry Patty - didn't realize that my son was signed in. I checked and I have one complete kit and would just have to order one album for the other. Please let me know if you are interested.