Tuesday, January 31, 2012

on the road again....following a PAPER TRAIL

One of the things I love about the internet is the easy access to people all over the world. Since the blog world has been populated so well in recent years, the plethora of great places to travel while snug in my jammies, on my comfy couch, has grown. I love to start in one spot and see where it can take me.... sometimes that's a bad thing, and I get lost - even on the internet! LOL 

The nice thing about the PAPER TRAIL BLOG HOP is that it's a circle and you can't get lost! I hope you will enjoy another jaunt around our sites as the offering for February are ANYTHING GOES! If you`ve arrived here from Vicki's awesome blog, you`re on the right track. 

Sample 1 of 6 pattern designs in Pemberley Package. 
 I L.O.V.E. this paper from the upcoming SPRING IDEA BOOK, called PEMBERLEY! I always see these great ideas from the idea book so decided to recreate this card.


My second card is focused more on the co-ordinating stamp set, Card Word Puzzle. 

This is a cute little novelty box created with cardstock and covered with the ever so lovely floral from Pemberley. It measures 3 x 6 as do the notecards  which it contains. These  are perfect for a quick note or tag for a gift! 

Last and certainly NOT LEAST (because you will be seeing this paper more I am sure) is a fabulous layout using a pattern from my much used CHERISH How-To-Book. I love the floral piece so much I may just not add photos on top of it! :) 

Thanks for taking a pitstop on the Paper Trail to have a peek at my creations! From here take the trail on to Betsy's delightful blog to see more enticing projects!

8 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

HOLY BATMAN! POW! SOCK! ZOWEEE! WHAMMIE
You all are killin' me! These are all great, Pam!
Love the box for the note cards and neeed that pattern, please!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Gorgeous work, Pam! And I'm sure you already know I'm a sucker for a boxed set, too!

clmk523 said...

Love the projects! I think that Cherish layout is inspired with this paper!

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Beautiful projects!! I'd love that card box pattern too, please and thank you very much!

Karen said...

Love these creations...this paper is just stunning!

Mare said...

My favorite stamp set and paper in the new book!!! Can I stamplift? Love your colors and composition! Great layout!

Jayma Malme said...

Oh my gosh...love these too! That layout is stunning!! I have to CASE it if that's ok!

Pam Klassen said...

Jayma we just did this WOTG with my club and decided the floral was too pretty to cover with photos so we switched that floral out with the side piece on the left. The ladies were thrilled - I've done this layout a few times - easy and fun to get all those bits and pieces in with the squares.