Monday, January 2, 2012

Paper Trail - WONDERLAND


Cute little mug stamp is exclusive to the Wonderland WOTG Kit
Hello All - I am hoping you've all survived the holidays unscathed and are ready for a new year of paper crafting. The Paper Trail Gang have come up with some great ideas using the Wonderland Reflections Kit.  
If you've arrived from Connie's Scrap's & Stories , and were here before you'll notice I got my artwork up just in the nick of time (and not after just a little trauma surrounding my camera card! YIKES.)

 If you've just arrived - then ignore the last sentence! I have to also admit that these were created in  an eleventh hour artwork frenzy and I actually like how they turned out. I used scraps from the Wonderland kit as I had used most of the paper for a super duper layout as shown in the workshop on the go brochure. I paired the scraps with a sneak peak of a card pattern in our UPCOMING SPRING Idea Book AND the January Stamp of the Month "Little Reminder"




Thanks for stopping in and/or taking the time to pop back. I hope the trip back was worth it :)
Please head on over to Linda's PAPER TAYLOR for a look at more Wonderland artwork! 

5 comments:

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

It's not often I am referred to as "gracious" - LOL!!!

Stampin n da Hood said...

OMG! They are all absolutely darling!

Mare said...

Wonderful!!! Love the card with the SOTM!!! So chillingly cool!

Karen said...

These are just too stinkin' cute...I love the flower in the last card...gotta use that idea!

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

Pam, these are FABULOUS!! I want to be you when I grow up!!

(I can't believe my word verification below is "peterwar." Just sayin'....)