Tuesday, January 17, 2012

a while back

Once upon a time I had another blog which met it's demise in an untimely manner...I had these photos posted there and while tidying up my online photo storage I ran across them. I thought it would be fun to share them again. The dog belongs to one of my bosses and was a surprise for him, made from a calendar his daughter had given him the year before for Christmas. Both my boss and his wife love the album and it is one of my favorite projects. Their dogs name is Shay and she is a Bernese Mountain, her temperament is wonderful and she is a delight. The album is simply made on Black Chipboard which I bound using my Bind It All. The color of the paper (all from Close To My Heart and long retired) compliments Shay's beautiful coloring. I hope you enjoy this revisit. 
You can click on any one of these photos for a closer look if you like! 

No comments: