Thursday, February 16, 2012

lovin'




It's a few days past the big February event of Valentines Day, however I wanted to share a card that we made at my recent Valentines Card class. The cards don't have specific Valentines greetings in them so could be used for a variety of occasions, aside from VD. I'm spacing the posts out for interest sake.... 

Materials include: "Lucy" My Reflections Paper Package, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (exclusive to CTMH) bling, pop dots, My Writers Black pen, 

For more information on how you can create this beautiful card please contact me. 

2 comments:

Lalia said...

Saw your artwork on the CTMH Artwork board. This card is simply lovely! Thanks for sharing & inspiring!

Mary E. said...

I just came across your wonderful site. I am still looking @ your beautiful work. Is it possible to get the directions for your "lovin" card from Thursday February 16th, 2012. It is just stunning. Thank you very much.