Wednesday, February 29, 2012

STELLA PAPER TRAIL for March

If you've arrived from Karen's  blog you're on the right track. The focus of this months Paper Trail Hop is Close To My Hearts stunning paper package - Stella - from the Spring and Summer Idea Book. With colors that harken back to the 70's the patterns are perfect for a variety of uses. I've paired the paper with a great and fun stamp set called "Fashionista". Fun and flirty with paper and stamp, this paper package is sure to be a staple in my paper supply. I hope you enjoy it.



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper:  Stella B&Ts; Colonial White, Sunset, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps:  Fashionista and Super Hero
Inks:  Lagoon, Sunset, Tulip and Cocoa
Embellishments: Bakers Twine
 please carry on to  Linda's - The Paper Taylor to travel the trail. 

4 comments:

Karen said...

I love the paper piecing you did on this...so cute!

Linda Taylor said...

Love this, Pam! I've been trying not to buy this stamp set and now I may have to!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Haha, love it, Pam!

Jayma Malme said...

Oh my gosh..this is ADORABLE!! Your blog is one of my new go-to.