Saturday, May 5, 2012

Super TEEN

Click on the photo to view larger size - All materials Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Super Hero
Stamps: Super Powers
Other: Comic Badge Buttons

One of the reasons I love to scrapbook is to document as many of the precious moments in my son's lives as possible. Each year as my kids celebrate their birthday I am reminded just how quickly time flies.....mostly we're having fun! LOL

My older son is a perfect blend of his dad and I....taking from each of us, good and ....well sometimes not so good, qualities. He has a very dry sarcastic sense of humor and is a very loving kid. He loves his dogs (even though he'd never admit it to you) and is an all round great kid (notice I didn't get into the school marks....lol)

I've just recently finished doing this layout of his 13th birthday using the SUPER HERO paper package from Close To My Heart. In a few short weeks he will be turning 17! He has honed his sense of humour (I don't know whether to be proud or dismayed that he's as sarcastic as he is....lol) and is still the loving kid. I don't know many 17 year old boys that still come hug their mom's *just because*. As he ventures on through his life I hope he realizes just how much JOY he has brought to our family, that the pages in the many albums he will some day inherit are filled not only with paper and embellishments, but bits of my heart, lovingly given to leave this legacy for him.



1 comment:

Carol said...

AWESOME! you have inspired me to use my unopened pack!