Friday, June 1, 2012

Celebrate 50 - #1

This month as I celebrate my 50th birthday (yes I'm going to celebrate ALL month...lol) join me as I share 50 scrapbooking and stamping tips. Check back each day for some refresher tips as well as a tip or two you may not have heard before.

 #1:
Choose a focal-point photo. Treat other photos as "accessories" that help you to tell the rest of the story. As we read from left to right, the top-left hand corner is an excellent point for your focal-point photo when you have several photos you want to use on your layout. Source

Check out a fabulous example HERE

3 comments:

Carla said...

Wow Pammie!! Thanks for featuring my layout! Happy 50th to you!!!!

Brandy Lees said...

Love it ladies!! Happy 50th...all month long!

KOLA Designs said...

Love this idea, Pam!! Putting your blog in my bookmarks bar so I remember to visit every day!! :D