Sunday, June 17, 2012

Celebrate 50 - #27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Whewf are you tired yet? Inspired I hope. Some of these little tidbits are what I like to call "DUH and DOH" ideas - like "Duh I knew that" or "DOH why didn't I think of that" We're a little more than half way through and I hope you are getting some ideas, inspiration and creative mojo! 


#27 - Add some SPRING in your artwork. Including some dimension into artwork for scrapbooking and cardmaking gives your projects some ooomph! For this card I used pop dots to lift the focal piece and then a very cool SPRING to lift the greeting even more. The card has bounce!



#28  


#29 - These are some of my favorite stamping techniques
        



#30 - The Waterbrush is one of my all time favorite tools to use. Click on the word Waterbrush for a fun tutorial on how to create wonderful colored images.

#31- The ROCK n ROLL roll technique was probably discovered by a harried stamper who dropped her stamp in a different colored ink pad....lol. None the less the technique is quick and adds variety to your images. Check out this fun tutorial HERE  I'm thinking that some of these tutorials are definitely PRE-ACRYLIC! 




No comments: