Friday, June 22, 2012

Celebrate 50 - #36, #37, #38, #39, #40

Something I never thought I would do would be digital scrapbooking! It was just wrong somehow lol. Well I've changed my mind about that since the advent of Close To My Hearts Studio J. Filled with a plethora of layouts just like those in our How To Books, and all the current paper packages and embellishments, using Studio J is quick, easy and fun. I prefer to scrap my older photos that are just sitting on my computer and get them in albums. This way I can stay up to date with traditional scrapbooking for my current photos.

#36 Choosing the right paper to enhance your photos is simple in Studio J. With all the current and some retired 'traditional' sets, we still have many many options to match your photos. 

You can click on the image to see it in greater detail. 
 #37  There are a variety of styles and layouts that mean you can add a few or many photos to your layout. Add embellishments that are already installed in the program, which means you don't have to keep endless files of digital 'brushes' to fancify your layout.


#38 Did you know you can play in Studio J without making any purchases until you are ready to print them? There is nothing to download and everything is ready to play with ---- go check it out now. 

#39  Creating a simple layout in Studio J and then adding 'dimensional' elements to it after it's printed is a fun thing to go. For my son's birthday layout I purposely left a lot of 'white' space so I can add my own brads and other embellishments afterword. This is referred to as hybrid scrapping. Using the best of both worlds to achieve a unified look. Pop back in July to see the final result of this layout. 

#40
When using Studio J you are able to change out the colors of the patterned paper to match any of your photo/scrapping needs. Being able to change the colors easily increases your options and makes it so much 

                     

more fun. In this layout all the matting was originally in the Sunflower Yellow. I wanted to highlight the blue in my son's shirt with the layout so I changed the yellow to purple to punch it up. The options are really endless. Have you played with Studio J yet? What are you waiting for? 
                                  

                                          





No comments: