Saturday, June 23, 2012

Celebrate 50 - #41


Journal journal journal! A picture may say a thousand words, but sometimes it's hard to know what those words are - or the story and people behind them. I LOVE Studio J scrapbooking because there is always lots of space to add the story behind the faces and places in the photos. For my kids birthdays each year I like to document their likes, dislikes and personality traits as they grow. Having the additional space that scrapbooking online provides is a bonus (sometimes I like to write and write lol) 



Recently I was perusing some older scrapbooks of the kids when they were toddlers. Apparently I didn't have a lot of time to journal then as most of the pages are without editorial comment. It saddens me to think I've lost that spontenaity of the moment, things I may have written then that I don't remember now. I used to think I had to 'be in the mood' to journal - now I just plunk it all down and hope that in 10 - 50 years I will enjoy these moments. 



BE SURE you journal - it's as important as getting these pictures safely scrapped! 

No comments: