Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Celebrate 50 - #7


Super Hero Set Spring/Summer CTMH Idea Book
Stamping on dark colors can be daunting sometimes. On this card I used Close To My Hearts pigment ink, White Daisy to stamp the cityscape on black. It does take a bit to dry (you can speed this up using a heat gun) however the effect  is worth the wait time. Take care to not smudge the image while drying , this is the first piece I would stamp for the card and set aside while working on the other components. Rumple your paper by simply  folding and refolding. I took some sandpaper to the edges of the ruffled piece which breaks down the fibers enough to soften the look (hey even superman has his soft spots...lol) Color and cut (there I go cutting again) and mount each piece once your background piece is dry. Simple and fun ! 

1 comment:

Patty said...

What a great looking card!