Monday, July 9, 2012

Footloose @ the Beach

    
Tis the season ----- to play in water and sunshine! Our Footloose paper package and accessories are so much fun to adorn those summertime photos. 
I used a sketch from Sketch Support ---- find it here! and followed it pretty closely. 
You can check out all the other layouts on that site as well for other ideas on how to use this sketch

This view shows how I added dimension by popping up certain elements. 


I love to create custom titles using my *E* sized font selection  by Close To My Heart - adding in co-ordinating colors and some stamped images makes this title blend in and yet stand out just nicely. 
You can purchase any of the supplies I used on this layout directly from my website.

Materials:
Footloose Workshop on the Go
Wooden Badge Buttons

4 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

the BEST artwork with this Kit EVER!

Betsy Lewis Gully said...

GORGEOUS!! I miss you on the trail!!

Pam Klassen said...

AWWWW Shucks thanks Terri and Betsy sometimes I miss the trail too! LOL

Maureen said...

Love how you inked/stamped the letters! Great LO. Will pin:)
Maureen
somethingtoscrapabout-maureen.blogspot.com